10 Tips to jump start your college plan!
Register and Receive 10 Weeks of Additional Follow Ups Free
Top Reasons to Work with a College Planner”
1. Get Personalized Attention
2. Alleviate Stress
3. Create a Competitive Edge
4. Eliminate Confusion
5. Save Money!
Is hiring a college planner worth it?
1. The Admissions Game
2. The RIO metrics
3. The role of the College Planning Expert
4. Not all College Planners are alike
5. Stressing out our youth
10 signs of a reputable college planner
1. They never guarantee admission to a college.
2. They are honest and open about their fees upfront.
3. They offer different types of packages with affordability in mind.
4. They don’t offer to write your essay for you.
5. They don’t exaggerate their qualifications.
6. They are affiliated with member organizations such as HECA, IECA, and NACAC.
7. They visit colleges and meet with admissions directors to keep up with the evolving campus culture and academic changes.
8. They attend training workshops and professional conferences.
9. They do not receive compensation in exchange for placement or a referral.
10. They do not use personal connections to get you into a top school.
Seriously, you won't believe your eyes when you see how having a professional on your side helping you every step of the way through college planning - it makes all the difference. Ask our families at
So come to hang out and WATCH LIVE at https://www.facebook.com/ShellyRufinCollegePlanner
See you there!
Shelly Rufin, MSHS
EDFIN College Planning Expert
Published Author/Speaker of "9 Key Decisions for Better College Planning
Better Life: Making College DREAMS a Reality
TV Personality EDFIN TV/Radio Show
EDFIN CFC E - LEARNING SERIES
10 TIPS TO JUMP START YOUR COLLEGE PLAN
SHELLY RUFIN DISCUSSES THE ASPECTS OF EDFIN CFC
Meet Our Expert College Planner
And View Our Mission Statement.